Thursday, June 23, 2011

Wooooooooohooooooo!

A couple days ago I got the most awesome short notice invite to accompany Miss Bailey Bracken at Lagoon.... I am so glad I was able to go. We had bucket loads of fun, laughter, and adventure.




The care ride there was awesome. we love donuts... and doing yoga/gymnastics/i don't really know in the care.


The merry-go-round. My most favorite ride... ever.







I really liked these awesome balls of flowers.


Okay dudes, we got to ride the skycoaster... it was awesome. See Below: (sorry you kinda have to tilt your head)


And we really wanted you to enjoy the fun with us! so here is a video of us on a roller coaster! woot! woot!


Thanks Bailey for letting me be part of the fam for a couple days! You are awesome! whoooopeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment