Saturday, December 24, 2011

It’s Christmas Break.

I haven’t showered in three days. not only have I not showered but i haven’t changed out of this outfit in three days. hahahahah. I am such a loser. But, it’s Christmas break so.. what the hey! I wore this outfit on Thursday and me and Bailey Zumba-ed it up and did a belly dance like 5 times in a row. Then, I slept in the outfit. Then, on Friday I didn’t go anywhere special so it’s all good. But, I did run 2 miles in this outfit.. which is sorta gross. Then, I slept in the outfit again. Then, on Saturday morning I woke up and went to real Zumba in this outfit. Then, I finally showered. pheww… and put on a cute Christmas evie outfit! :)

IMG_2440

2 comments:

  1. It was great Zoombaing it up with you this morning. Nice way to start out the Christmas weekend. Now we can eat whatever we want, right?? :) Merry Christmas!! xoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet the laundry lady didn't complain....

    ReplyDelete