Wednesday, May 2, 2012

LOVE/HATE



(My Thoughts Lately.)


LOVE:


::Elephants. Especially ones who float away on hot air balloons. 


::Sitting in Joann's listening to the country station and looking at the countless books full of absolute beautiful patterns. That to me is the perfect use of time. 


::The phrase, "If you do not ask the answer will always be no". That's how I feel when I go to Lin's Bakery. I always ask for a free sample, and you know what, I always get one.


::Pro Tennis Players. I totally respect them because I am a disaster when it comes to that sport. 


::Watching a movie in math. What?! Have you ever heard of this? We had a sub and usually he would make us take some random test on stuff we don't know.. but this time we watched a movie! How unheard of!


::Crocheting in the summertime, no that's not a crime. 


::Apples with Peanut Butter. The best snack, hands-down.


HATE:


::End of level testing. It is pathetic. 


::When people steal my necessary "girl products" out of my backpack. Yeah,  I kinda needed that and that was a cute bag. 


::Dead flowers, mainly, my ranunculus who refused to survive despite my diligent care!


::And, I can't think of anything else I don't like at the moment. I guess that is quite the good thing!

1 comment:

  1. you crack me up. i'm excited to see you this weekend! and look how many followers you have missy! wow! xo

    ReplyDelete