Monday, September 3, 2012

Hustle Hustle

1 2 3 6 4 5 IMG_6286 IMG_6317 IMG_6319 IMG_6295 IMG_6326 IMG_6292

I’ve been working on my room. This desk I’ve been building for what seems like forever is almost done! Lots of cutting, sanding (thank goodness my dad saved me when he announced that we had a electric hand sander… pheww I was trying to use a piece of sandpaper.) and painting this weekend. And today I painted my floor coral pink. (My favoritest color ever, so it makes me really happy!) Soon you will see a completed room!

4 comments:

  1. i love it. its fabulous. coral is fabulous. you are FAB. can't wait to see it when its finished!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect color, good going girlie. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you are doing it yourself! No wonder Paris was trying to talk me into letting her paint her room :) she's inspired by her hard working cousin with the adorable room!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks :) Paris should paint her room, it's an excellent way to consume time :)

    ReplyDelete