Sunday, October 28, 2012

Surprise!

Grandma sent us a box of tons of old photographs, here is a small fraction of the ones received. Sorry, I’ve been a bit nostalgic lately I suppose, and these photographs just make me happy.

img076

The Fam.

img062 img067

My mom and her sister; My mom and dad on the day I became a possibility.

img064

Big brother, and baby me.

img088

Me and little sister.

 img074 copy img073

Big sister and me; Grandma Estella, in whom I was named after.

img065

Grandma and Me having a little sponge bath.

img089

Little me.

img069img068

My mom and dad in their youth.

img066

My mom and her sister, love the old photos!

img082 img079

This is why I love my older sister.

img071

My grandma!!

img080 img077

My mom and her sisters.

img090

Perhaps my favorite one, “Parents are responsible for their children’s actions”.

img072

My great grandma and grandpa.

img086 img084

Big sister and baby me; Little me, cousin Wyatt, grandma, and baby chickee.

img078

This is the person I got my genes from.

img081

Cute! Spencie, Lex, and Me

5 comments:

  1. Yep, memories are just priceless and I can remember every one of these so you KNOW I am realllly old........ Hahahahahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful! Thank you so much for sharing these wonderful pictures with us! I love you xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. What great memories! So much fun looking at all of these fabulous photos. Didn't you just laugh when you saw me and your mom in a BATHTUB in the backyard?!? No swimming pool in the California heat, so we improvised. Hahahah Now you know where all of your crazy genes came from!! Love you Erin! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute lil famillia you got there! I saw it was your sweet 16 on your big sissies blog, so i just wanted to wish you a happy happy birthday! Don't break too many boys hearts, kay? Cause sheerioushly, you're a babe. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks there! and I'm pretty sure they have to be in love to get their heart broken.. so no worries!

      Delete