Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Happy President's Day!






I found some bags of unused previously purchased things, a red zipper, black and white polka dotted clearance fabric, vintage belts, a yard of canvas, you know the typical sort of things I find lying around. So naturally, I constructed two handy, everyday bags. Both are closed with zippers and I used vintage belts I've gathered from thrift stores for the handles. The top one Is made out of canvas and waxed canvas. The polka dot one is canvas as well so it's sturdier fabric with a red zipper for a pop of color! I just used my common knowledge to conduct a pattern. (And on an even brighter side, I love sewing zippers)

3 comments:

  1. This is an awesome craft! Glad to hear you found something to do the day we left! Ahhh we have been missing you since the moment we started driving!!! I love your bags :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, I'm impressed. Love the bags, they are fab- just like you. So smart to use the things you already have.

    ReplyDelete