Friday, April 26, 2013

Longboardin For Life



I made this longboard with my own two hands...
Here's my general process. 








At this point we took a one week & 10$ detour, on the top coat I messed up the mixing of the resin & activator so it didn't dry correctly & remained sticky. Pain in the butt I tell you!  I had to scrape it off & buy acetone to remove the stickiness, when we finally got a new coat that dried right over it, I was sooooo overjoyed. 


At this point, I could not sit still, the wheels were going on & I could ride it forever! But we had to take another detour & take off the wheels & switch them around because they didn't turn right.





& the best part- joy rides forever!

Hang loose my friends!


10 comments:

  1. Erin!! You are so talented!! I love your creativity and how you put your mind to something and you go get em!! Long board for life, just no ER visits, please! xoxoxoxo love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. and again, you are so so creative! awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. holeymoley girl, where do you get all this= equal parts from both parents I think! I love your board, keep on rollin'- and the little hic-ups along the way just make a good story :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. GREAT IDEA! you're so creative :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Only you would think to create a longboard from scratch!!! I love the colors and design!! You should just be featured in a magazine already you rock star :) AWESOME :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Holy mackerel, I think you must have your dad's building skills and your mama's creativity. This is AMAZING! L.O.V.E. xoxoxo Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love longboarding! My brother made me a custom longboard and his girlfriend painted it for me. Your longboard turned out awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. duddddddde! you are amazing!

    ReplyDelete