Monday, June 3, 2013

Unpunctual but essential.

A tribute to the old brother at the MTC, leaving to Canada tomorrow to serve an LDS mission! 

Monkey siblings forever!


Auw what will school dances be without my older brother there to bully my dates!

(Pretending to be bunnies in the garage with a hand made fort!)

We're your #1 fans!

(Flowers from him for my sixteenth year) 

We'll be lego-builders for life!

[IMG_88523.jpg]

And I'll miss temple trips!

and mud fights!



And more trouble!!

Brace yourself Canadians! You're in for a real treat! 
So proud of you, my big bro!




6 comments:

  1. Yay for blogging! I love all these photos, haha whatever trouble shall you get in without him around for the next two years?? oh wait, that's what grammy camp is for!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the cutest tribute to your brother ever!!! Soooo sooo sweet, it even brought tears to my eyes!!! He is so lucky to have a little sister like you!! xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha, sorry. It always looks lame when someone removes a comment...No worries, that was just me...posting the same post twice. Ooops! Sorry! :) LOVE LOVE LOVE this post!! LOVE LOVE LOVE Y O U ! ! !

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE all of the those pictures Erin. You guys grow up so darn fast! I'm sure you will have no trouble cooking up some crazy schemes sans brother. :) Love you guys! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet memories that stick with us FOREVER! He will come home with some tall tales & you can share yours...... :)

    ReplyDelete