Thursday, August 8, 2013

Mount Rainier

IMG_2355copyIMG_2314IMG_2445copyIMG_2267copyIMG_2474copyIMG_2534 IMG_2543copy IMG_2550copyIMG_2546copyIMG_2302 copyIMG_2490copyIMG_2475copyIMG_2386IMG_2370 copyIMG_2350copy

“Keep close to Nature’s heart… and break clear away, once in awhile, and climb a mountain or spend a week in the woods. Wash your spirit clean.” John Muir (He hiked Mount Rainier in 1888)

If you haven’t been here before add it to your list of places to go. It has all my elements: trees, wildflowers, mountains, and water. There’s waterfalls everywhere, it’s so beautiful.

(Oh, and while I was there I added “hike the 93-mile Wonderland Trail around the whole park” to my bucket list-that’s how great this place is.)

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for clearing that whole thing up. I really appreciate your comments too those were super sweet (: I actually live in WA and its funny seeing it posted cause I can see mt. Rainier from our freeway and school hahaha (: your photography is really good as well! Hope you enjoyed wa cause I think you were there more than I was hahaha!
    XXX,
    Clare

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erin. Fabulousness is exuding throughh all of these photos. If that makes sense :)
    I love mt rainier! Ok, let's hike the wonderland trail someday. I'll do it with you!! That's so awesome, and I love that reflection picture of you. And that one of geo. Gahhhh I love them all!! :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. love.
    these pictures are fabulous.
    you are talented.
    and gorgeous!
    ahhh!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great day at the mountain and it's only 8 days, 11 1/2 hrs. per day, on the Wonderland Trail and I know one day you will do it. If those hiker guys can do then for sure you can.

    ReplyDelete