Saturday, October 19, 2013

Fall/Autumn

The first of fall adventures here:

IMG_8615IMG_8597 

Paragliding in the mornings. One day I’ll be certified and have my own paraglider and go all the time, but until then I’ll cling to this memory.

 IMG_8641 copy

Celebrating the big brother’s birthday bash by going to Taco Bell for him!

IMG_8838 copy

Neon Orange sunset skies.

IMG_8881 copy IMG_8877 copy

the last flowers.

 IMG_8942 copy IMG_8981 copyIMG_8971 copyIMG_8950 copy IMG_8956 copy    IMG_9049 copy

and hiking in Snow Canyon and wearing collected rocks as necklaces.

This is what falls all about I suppose.

11 comments:

  1. I love your red rock necklace!! And what amazing adventure that you go on!!! Sure love having your spunky, fun-loving, happy face around here! You are a GEM!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oops, messed up. Meant to say, I am very proud of you for being so brave. Love you. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you gram! I suggest taking whack at it!

      Delete
  4. Love your necklace! Beautiful red Utah rock, my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome post!! I l ove the change of seasons, and that necklace! :) love you er

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you thank you thank you! love you more!

      Delete
  6. So awesome, I've always wanted to go paragliding. Where did you get your blue checkered button up shirt?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitley do it! and it's from Old Navy!

      Delete
  7. YOU WENT PARAGLIDING!? i need to know more! do you live in utah and are one of the paragliders near slc? because i've always wanted to try that!

    ReplyDelete