Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Meanwhile in my life

IMG_1100 copy2IMG_1093 copy
I like my mom’s jacket from high school. It’s blue and obnoxious. Also, recently I’ve been trying to slide on my longboard. It’s a work in progress
IMG_1115 copyIMG_1180
I had a valentine. Gave him a pineapple. The note doesn’t even rhyme so basically that’s hilarious. Also, that picture of me looks like I’m flying but really I fell off a cliff.
IMG_1144 copy
My sister photographer, she teaches me all I know.
IMG_1204 copyIMG_1212 copy
Johnson Arch hike in Snow Canyon. Unfocused family photo.
IMG_1234 copy
IMG_1168 copy2
IMG_1326
Spontaneously bought some baby chicks. Without notifying anyone. oops.
IMG_1365
IMG_1405 copy
IMG_1393
IMG_1825 copy
They love playing in the backyard. Cute huh?

5 comments:

  1. Aw! The chicks looks so adorable!

    Cathy // helllo, Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your comments crack me up. Oh Erin, our lives wouldn't be half as delightful without you in them!! Thanks for your spunk and happiness!! Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm bursting with laughter. i love this post. and those chicks! ellie is going to love them!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahahah you would buy chickens! and i love the pineapple. so much love for that special valentine i can tell! XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are amazing at photography!
    http://giraffeinthebath.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete