We only spent about 90$ on wood and chicken wire. Which is pretty good if you look up how expensive chicken coops are.
My dad, the architect, drew out exact plans with exact dimensions and you best believe that everything was exact, we used the ruler, level, and square a lot.
We never quite finished the roof. So it has a table and a slide sitting on top of it for now. (My dad’s going to be gone for 2 weeks, so this project will be on hold for a bit.)
2 out of the 3 chickens.
And of course I had to train them to walk up their new ramp, they didn’t really like it that much. Nonetheless, here’s to fresh eggs!